1060 Sheldon Street
West Suffield, CT 06093
School Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Main Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
School Counseling Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Suffield High School strives to foster academic excellence and responsible behavior in all students by encouraging them to be effective thinkers and active citizens.
Suffield High School has a very long tradition of excellence and our staff takes great pride in providing a safe and secure learning environment, while at the same time offering a wide array of exciting and challenging academic programs.
Our extensive menu of extracurricular activities, both academic and recreational, is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and to grow intellectually, emotionally, and socially.
We are proud of our school and our students! We thank the greater Suffield community for their faithful support and invite all to attend any of our community events this year.
As a collective learning community, we value opportunities to strengthen and develop:
Beliefs about Learning
The Suffield High School community believes that the potential for student learning is maximized when:
- all members of the community feel safe.
- good character and integrity are promoted.
- creativity and innovation are encouraged.
- effective communication skills are developed.
- collaboration opportunities consistently occur.
- the ability to think critically in order to solve problems is fostered.
- a rich and rigorous academic program is provided.
- learning opportunities are active and engaging.
- 21st century skills are taught across the disciplines to help students succeed.
- technology is used appropriately and effectively.